- Do not spend time on useless web surfing, that way you can get 250 more work hours every week.
- Sleep a lot: This is a massive productivity booster.
- You have capacity to respond to over 400 emails every day. That is email reply rate.
- If I start it, I finish it. When you open an email, reply immediately.
- Break work into bits. “How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.” Make sure what you put in to do list can be done in 1 hour.
- I work anywhere and everywhere. There is no where I can’t work:
- Flight: Email
- Walking to work: Call
- Lunch: Business meeting
- Exercising: Email
7. Be a minimalist. when you have a lot of properties such as house and vehicles. These things need a lot of time to manage.
8. Outsource everything: Have a team of super dedicated and hardworking and smart people.
9. Schedule large blocks of time for self-development. Spend more time on personal development, long-term planning and strategy.