This video prepared by International Budget Partnership (IBP) Kenya explains the county budget process in Kenya.
MAJOR STAGES IN THE BUDGET-MAKING PROCESS AT THE COUNTY LEVEL
- Formulation – Executive arm of government, public
- Approval – County Assembly
- Implementation- Executive
- Audit – County Assembly
MAJOR DOCUMENTS PRODUCED BY THE COUNTY GOVERNMENTS
- Annual Development Plans
- County Budget Review and Outlook Paper
- Budget Estimates
- County Fiscal Strategy paper (CFSP) among others
One thought on “What are the Stages of County Budget Process in Kenya?”
Keep this going please, great job!
Comments are closed.