Evans Odhiambo Kidero served as the first governor of Nairobi from 2013 – 2017.
He was defeated in 2017 elections by Mike Mbuvi Sonko.
He is now vying to become the Homa Bay Governor on an independent ticket.
List of properties owned by Kidero as listed by Anti-corruption Commission (EACC):
- Yala Towers – Biashara Street Nairobi: Ksh. 1.2 billion;
- Several pieces of land in Nairobi, Kisumu and Homa Bay;
- Muthaiga Heights- 3 blocks; Ksh. 1 billion;
- Rental units in Riara- 50 rental units located along Riara Road valued at Ksh. 1 billion;
- Gemsuite apartments – fully serviced apartments located along State House Crescent cost Ksh. 540,000 per month in rent; The property is valued at ksh. 1 billion;
- Gem Apartments – Rose Avenue: – Ksh. 700 million property;
- Gem Apartments in Gigiri – Ksh. 100 million;
- Houses in Nyari Estate in Nairobi – Ksh. 800 million;
- Muthaiga Home: – Valued at Ksh. 300 million;
- Karen property – Ksh. 600 million;
- Riverside houses – Ksh. 500 million
- House in Rosslynn estate – KSh 100 million.
- Riverside Drive house – KSh 90 million
- Maisonettes in Lake view, Kisumu – KSh 200 million.
- Two houses in Gigiri – KSh 200 million.
- 50 acres in Kisumu county – KSh 100 million.
- 11 high-end motor vehicles.
- Parcels of land in Homa Bay and Kisumu.
Got a story? RING Kerosi Dotcom on +254 784 10 46 63 or EMAIL email@example.com