Simplified Kisumu County Integrated Development Plan 2018
Hakijamii has published an analysis of Kisumu County Integrated development plan 2018.
The highlights of Kisumu county integrated development plan are as follows:
- As at 2018 there were 210 health facilities in Kisumu County;
- Kisumu County has an health personnel of 1,848 against a demand of 21,891 meaning that they have a shortage of 2043 health personnel;
- Cancer treatment center has been established at Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching and Referral Hospital;
- Community Health Volunteers (CHVs) to get stipends and county is planning to spend Ksh. 500 million over the next 5 years;
- Morgues to be constructed at Kombewa and Muhoroni at a cost of Ksh. 60 million;
Access the entire publication on Kisumu county integrated development plan can be accessed here.