Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, involved in an accident
- Immediately after the accident Prince Philip was subjected to alcohol blow to determine the cause of his accident.
- His Land Rover was hit by another vehicle and overturned before landing on the driver’s side.
- The Prince was rescued by being pulled through the roof.
- Queen Elizabeth was very upset by the action of Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh insisting on driving the car after undergoing a hip joint surgery.
- After the accident Prince Philip seemed shocked and shaken by the accident.
Sharing is Caring: