DIGITAL MEDIA PLATFORMS WORTH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS
Google, Apple, Microsoft, Yahoo, Sony, CBS Broad Cast Center and AoL are some of the most valuable companies in the digital space.
- Warner Music – $480 million
- Zynga – $850 million with 50 million people visiting the website every day.
- Monster Worldwide – $530 million. The website receives 25.5 million visitors every month.
- Activation Blizzard: $760 million. This company has 12 million subscribers worldwide.
- Cox Enterprises: $830 million
- Viacom: $500 million
- Groupon: $480 million.
- Time Warner: $400 Million
- Gannet: $1 billion. This is a massive marketing solution company with media operations.
- CBS: $1 billion
- CNET Networks: $1.8 Billion
- Walter Disney: worth more than $1 billion +
ESPN.com – online news
ABCNews.com – sports news
Club Penguin – Virtual world for kids
Playdom – top social game development platform
- News Corp – $1.2 billion. This is a newspaper of the modern times.https://www.netflix.com/ke/
- Huffington post – $315 million
- IAC: – 1.36 million
- Netflix: – 1.5 m
- Google:- $14.1 billion
We will keep updating this list to update on how digital platforms are generating resources in millions and billions.
Follow us on Twitter @gkerosi