SEVEN BOOKS RECOMMENDED FOR INVESTORS
Lately the team at Kerosi Dotcom has been reading investment books and we have come up with this refined list. It is our hope that the list will help you in choosing the books that will refine the investor in you.
Below is a list of my favorite investment books that you should read to become a better investor:
- The Intelligent Investor – by Benjamin Graham
- Stock Market Jumpstarter – by J3 Patino
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street – by Burton C. Makel
- Investment for Dummies – by Eric Tyson
- Billion Dollar Mistake – by Stephen Weiss
- Development of Nairobi Stock Exchange – by Rose Ngugi
- The Day Trader’s Bible – by Richard Wyckoff
Which investment books can you add to the above list?
Follow us on Twitter @gkerosi