- Eddie Murphy poses in a rare photo with all his 10 children
- Floyd Mayweather shows off expensive super cars in his garage
- Wads of cash hidden in the ceiling during Biafra war in Nigeria falls and surprises grandchildren
Miss Congo wig gets on fire as she celebrates winning Miss Africa 2018 in Calabar, Nigeria
Miss Congo is now Miss Africa 2018 after the beauty contest held last evening in Calabar, Nigeria. Shortly after she was declared a winner, her wig went up on fire while on stage.
- A Nigerian lady strips naked her fiances mistress in public
- Top 10 Richest Nigerian bloggers
- Nigeria’s finance minister, Kemi Adeosun, resigns over alleged forgery of NYSC certificate
Miss Congo, Dorcas Kasinde, who is 24 years old emerged the winner after beating all the other contestants during the pageant.
The second position was taken by Miss Nigeria (Chiamaka Nnaemeka) and third position was grabbed by Miss Zambia (Gladys Kayumba).
While Miss Congo was celebrating her victory by hugging her predecessor, her wig was caught on fire. Social media users are now joking pointing an accusing fingers on the witches in Calabar for the unfortunate event.
However, it is believed that the flame was caused by various stage flames located at the corners on the stage.
The winner, Miss Congo, was awarded $35,000 plus a SUV.