Bakari Hassan Sebe Gets a comeback to Salim Mvurya Cabinet
A total of seven (7) former County Executive Committee members of Kwale County have made a come back to Salim Mvurya’s second government. At the top of the list is Bakari Hassan Sebe, the CEC for Finance. Bakari Sebe is a seasoned finance expert having served as a Finance and Administration Office for a number of organizations for over a decade. He is currently pursuing his doctorate degree of Business Administration (PhD) from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT).
Below is a summary of how the entire former cabinet performed in their quest for a second term as ministers:
- Bakari Hassan Sebe – Qualified
- Mangale Ndegwa (Education) – Qualified
- Shehi Nanjala – Disqualified
- Safina Kwekwe Tsungu – Disqualified
- Hemedi Mwabudzo – Qualified
- Joane Nyamasyo (Agriculture) – Qualified
- Ali Mwakulonda – Disqualified
We look forward to improved service delivery from those who made it to the cabinet.
Follow us on Twitter @kerosiT
671 total views, 1 views today